There are different ways how you can get rid of condensation, excessive moisture and damp at home. Getting rid of mould is especially important as it can cause many health issues. According to NHS UK, mould can impact our health as they ‘produce allergens (substances that can cause an allergic reaction), irritants and, sometimes, toxic substances. Inhaling or touching mould spores may cause an allergic reaction, such as sneezing, a runny nose, red eyes and skin rash. Moulds can also cause asthma attacks.’