Who we are
Sustainnable Selkirk is a project run by Selkirk Regeneration (SCIO): Number SC037397.
How we collect personal data
Your personal information and right to privacy is important to us. We may collect some of your personal details (such as your name and contact details) if you subscribe to our email bulletins or newsletters, register with us, or you otherwise make contact with us. If you register for our Home Energy Advise we may collect details such as: name, address, email address, phone number, information about your home, energy suppliers and energy use, demographic information, knowledge and behaviour data, photos.
What we do with personal data
Information is used by us for the following purposes:
– To fulfil your requests, allow you to use our services or take part in events or activities or otherwise engage with our work
– to inform you about events or activities you have expressed an interest in
– to refer you to other organisations to provide support, professional advice, or answer your questions. We will only refer you to other organisations at your request or with your permission
– to fulfil requirements of our funders and regulators and to provide evidence to them if needed. Your contact details will not be passed to funders or regulators, only anonymised information or comments you have given us permission to share
– to provide feedback so we can evaluate our work, improve services, and report to funders – to share with analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement an optimisation of our website. Your personal information is generally shared with them in a form that does not directly identify you.
We will never share your contact details with others for marketing purposes.
Data processing and storage
The personal information we collect is stored and processed in password protected Google online and MS online accounts.
We only retain personal information for as long as necessary to provide a service. While we retain this data, we will protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. That said, we advise that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure, and cannot guarantee absolute data security.
If you request your personal information to be deleted, or where your personal information becomes no longer relevant to our operations, we will erase it from our system within a reasonable time-frame.
How to contact us
If you have any questions about how we process your personal data, what personal data about you we retain or to request your data to be removed from our systems please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 07421995220.
If you have any concerns, which are not resolved by communicating with us, you can raise a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office at www.ico.org.uk.